The gauge shows a single measure value and visualizes how to interpret that value.
You can create a gauge on the sheet you are editing. In a gauge you can only have one measure and no dimensions.
Do the following:
- In a sheet, click to add a new visualization.
- Under Visualization, select Gauge.
- Click and drag and field under Data to use as a measure.
When you have created the gauge, you may want to adjust its appearance and other settings in the properties panel.
The following settings are used by default in a gauge:
- A radial gauge.
- A single (blue) color.
- Range limits: min (0), max (100).
- No segments.
- Label and title are displayed in medium scale.
For example, you can change the radial gauge to a bar, and use a color gradient.