Exporting links into .csv files
Tenant administrators can import large numbers of links in the Management Console using .csv files. If you have apps in a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows deployment, you can export links to these apps for import into your Management Console.
To export your links, you must use the Operations Monitor app in your Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows hub to export a spreadsheet containing relevant app information. You can then format the sheet into a .csv file that includes the columns necessary for importing into the Management Console.
Qlik Sense only supports
For information on importing links and the formatting required for .csv files, see Managing generic links.
Do the following:
- In the Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows hub Monitoring apps stream, open the Operations Monitor app.
- Navigate to the Export Links for Cloud sheet.
- Set the applicable filters.
- Right-click the Export Links table, select Export and then Export data.
- Download the data file.
- Open the data file in Excel.
- Save the file as a .csv file.
You can now import your links into the Management Console.