- Secure FTP (SFTP) and FTP.
- Authentication with username and password or public/private keys (SFTP).
- Listing of files and folders in a given location on the server.
- Downloading a named file from your FTP/SFTP server to a local directory.
- Uploading a file to your FTP/SFTP server.
Ways to access your data
- SFTPListFilesAndFolders - Lists files and folders in the specified directory of the SFTP server.
- SFTPUploadFile - Uploads a named file to your SFTP server from a local folder.
- FTPListFilesAndFolders - Lists files and folders in the specified directory of the FTP server.
- FTPUploadFile - Uploads a named file to your FTP server from a local folder.
- LatestLog - Retrieves the latest connection logs which can be useful for debugging purposes.