MailChimp is an online marketing solution to manage contacts and subscribers, send them emails and track the results of the campaigns. With the Qlik MailChimp Connector you can get this data directly into your QlikView and Qlik Sense applications.
The Qlik Web Connectors help you connect to different data sources and fetch data in the same way. Learn how to authenticate a data source connection and how to use tables to fetch data.
- Qlik Sense Desktop
- Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows
This connector must be installed separately.
Ways to access your data
The Qlik MailChimp Connector is able to extract a number of tables from MailChimp, centered around the lists and campaigns of your profile. The following tables are available:
- List - Returns members of a list and all of their associated details.
- Lists - Returns all of the lists defined for your user account.
- ListGrowth - Returns the growth history by month in aggregate, if the list id is left blank, or for a given list.
- Campaigns - Returns the list of campaigns and their details.
- CampaignOpened - Returns the list of email addresses that opened a given campaign with how many times they opened.
- CampaignNotOpened - Returns the list of email addresses that did not open a given campaign with how many times they opened.
- CampaignGeoOpens - Returns the countries/regions and number of opens tracked for each. Email address are not returned.
- CampaignSummary - Returns relevant aggregate campaign statistics such as opens, bounces, clicks, and so on.
- CampaignSummaryTimeSeries - Returns per hour statistics for the first 24 hours of the campaign.
- CampaignUnsibscribes - Returns all unsubscribed email addresses for a given campaign.
- CampaignClicks - Returns the URLs tracked and their click counts for a given campaign.
- CampaignClickDetail - Returns the list of email addresses that clicked on a given URL, and how many times they clicked.
- MemberInfo - Returns all the information for particular members of a list.
Obtain your MailChimp API key , which must be entered as a parameter for each of the tables. This can be found in your account under Extras.
To learn how to generate a MailChimp API key, see:
If you receive an error containing the text:
DOMException: Invalid Character Error with Campaigns Table
when running the Campaigns table, then this is an issue which MailChimp must help you resolve, as this error is being returned from their API. We recommend you contact MailChimp's support.