Qlik Cloud user-based subscriptions
Qlik offers two user-based subscription options for Qlik Cloud Analytics where the pricing is based on the number of users: Qlik Sense Business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS.
Qlik Sense Business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS provide the same speed, performance, and availability and share the same user interface, hub, and Management Console. The cloud infrastructure is hosted and managed by Qlik. Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS provides additional features, increased data capacity, and higher limit on the size of standard apps (in-memory).
If you are a Qlik Cloud customer with a Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS or Qlik Sense Business subscription transitioning to the capacity-based subscription model, see Differences between the Qlik Cloud Analytics subscription models for information about the most important differences.
Highlights from each subscription option are presented below. Contact Qlik Sales for more details about what is included. For more information about the license metrics, see Product Description for Qlik Cloud® Subscriptions.
Qlik Sense Business
Qlik Sense Business allows groups and teams to build and share apps.
Qlik Sense Business provides:
- Full Qlik Sense analytic capabilities, including the associative engine
- All of Qlik’s latest augmented intelligence capabilities, including insight suggestions
- Drag-and-drop app creation and fully interactive apps
- A personal space to create your own content and share with anyone you want
- Five shared spaces where your team members can develop and share apps
- Direct data connectivity to over 40 data sources
- Automated data refreshes
Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS
Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS is a full SaaS deployment option for Qlik Sense Enterprise. Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS may be deployed independently or as part of a multi-cloud deployment that can include Qlik Sense Enterprise deployments hosted in the cloud and on-premises.
Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS provides the same features available with Qlik Sense Business as well as:
- Enterprise-level governance
- Increased capacity
- Multiple user types