The Qlik Web Connectors help you connect to different data sources and fetch data in the same way. Learn how to authenticate a data source connection and how to use tables to fetch data.
Ways to access your data
To use this connector you need to authenticate with a
After authenticating the connector a number of tables are available:
- Accounts - Lists all accounts available to the authenticated AdSense account.
- AdClients - Lists all ad clients in the authenticated account.
- SavedReports - Lists all saved reports in the specified AdSense account.
- GenerateSavedReport - Generates an AdSense report based on the saved Report ID sent in the query parameters.
- UrlChannels - Lists all URL channels in the specified ad client for the authenticated account.
- AdUnits - Lists all ad units in the specified ad client for the authenticated account.
For further information, see:
Could not connect to server error
If you get a connection error when using one of the tables it may be because your ad blocker is blocking the connection.
Add localhost or the hostname of where Qlik Web Connectors are running to your ad blocker's whitelist exclusions.