The Qlik Web Connectors help you connect to different data sources and fetch data in the same way. Learn how to authenticate a data source connection and how to use tables to fetch data.
Ways to access your data
To use the Qlik
After authenticating the connector a number of tables are available:
- Projects - Lists the projects to which you have, as a minimum, read access.
- DataSets - Lists all the datasets in the specified project to which the caller has read access. However, a project owner can list all datasets in their project.
- Tables - Lists all tables in the specified dataset. To call this method, you must have one of the following rights: Dataset READ, Dataset WRITE, or Dataset OWNER.
- TableSchema - Returns schema information for the specified table.
- TableSchemaAsXML - Returns schema information for the specified table as XML.
- SynchronousQuery - Runs a BigQuery SQL query synchronously and returns query results provided the query completes within a specified timeout (default 30 mins).
- SynchronousQueryAsXML - Runs a BigQuery SQL query synchronously and returns query results as XML provided the query completes within a specified timeout (default 30 mins).
You can find additional information and examples about running queries in the Google BigQuery developer documentation.
Quotas and Limits
There are some limits to the size of the queries which can be performed and the number of results which can be returned:
- Maximum query length: 256 KB
- Maximum response size: 128 MB compressed
Large result sets are not currently supported.