To access your
Loading data from tables
After you authenticate the connector with your credentials, you can use the following table:
|SendEmail||Use this table to send out emails.|
To send out an email using the table, enter the required parameters and click Preview data. By clicking Preview data the table will try to send an email out to the email address you entered in the To and CC parameters. Required parameters are marked with an asterisk (*). The table fields are displayed under the Data preview tab. You can select fields individually by selecting the box beside each field name. Select Insert script after you have made your selection.
Checking the status
The table field status informs you whether the email has been sent or not. This does not guarantee that the email was delivered. To check if the email was delivered you need to check the recipient inbox.
There are various reasons why a sent email is not delivered. For example, if the recipient's:
- Email address does not exist.
- Inbox is full.
- Email service has blocked the email.
You receive an error message that the connection to the SMTP server failed
Possible cause Possible cause
The SSL Mode parameter has not been set up correctly.
Proposed action Proposed action
Choose a different
You cannot send out emails
Possible cause Possible causes
There are many possible causes preventing you from sending out emails. For example:
- The From Email address is different and not linked to the authenticated user.
- The mail service has spam protection enabled, preventing multiple email recipients.
Proposed action Proposed actions
Do one of the following:
- Make sure that the email address used in the From Email parameter is linked to the authenticated user. Check the authenticated account settings on your mail server.
- Check that the mail service allows emails to be sent out to multiple recipients.