- Instance: an instance of the Qlik Application Automation for OEM platform, e.g. the EU instance.
- Provider / SaaS Admin: an account for SaaS companies under which they can manage customer accounts
- Account: a customer account (or
tenant) under which datasources are defined and automations are running. Each account is assigned to one specific Qlik Application Automation for OEM instance.
- Connector: Qlik Application Automation for OEM has a wide range of connectors to cloud applications such as Salesforce, Hubspot, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Datasource: a specific connection to a cloud application (connector), using the credentials of a user (e.g. API key or oAuth).
- Automation: one workflow (also called a
widget in the SaaS API) using building blocks from connectors and generic building blocks (loops, conditions etc.).
- Job: one run (execution) of an automation.
- Bundle: a group of automations. A bundle can be a template or an instance of a template in an actual user account.
- Template: an integration (automation or Bundle) that can be activated for one account. The template will be copied to the customer account, which means an instance of the template will be created.
- Hub (Market place): front-end for SaaS companies to publish templates.
- Embedding: integration of the Hub using an iframe in the UI of the SaaS platform.
- SaaS API: API for SaaS companies to manage customers, templates, automations, runs, etc.