Deploying the Qlik Sense Mobile Client Managed app using AirWatch
The Qlik Sense Mobile Client Managed app can be deployed using AirWatch. To deploy using AirWatch, add the app to your AirWatch Catalog. Once the app is added to your AirWatch Catalog, you can choose to either push the app directly to your users' devices, or allow them to install the app manually.
To deploy the app using AirWatch:
- Open your AirWatch Management Console.
- Go to Apps & Books > Applications > List View > Public and select Add Application.
Select the Platform.
Select Enter URL and enter the URL to download the Qlik Sense Mobile Client Managed app.
- Click Next.
Configure options on the Details tab.
Assign the application to smart groups on the Assignment tab.
- Configure the App Delivery Method:
- On Demand - Deploys the app to a catalog and lets the user decide if and when to install it.
- Automatic - Deploys the app to a catalog on a device upon enrollment. After the device enrolls, the user is prompted to install.
- Select Send Application Configuration if you want to populate the Qlik Sense Mobile Client Managed app with links to your Qlik Sense hub.
Select Save & Publish to view the device assignment page that lists the assigned devices.
Select Publish to deploy the application.
For details about how users download and install the app manually using AirWatch, see Connecting to Qlik Sense using AirWatch.