You can distribute visualizations from QlikView and Qlik Sense as .pdf or image files.
You can add filters to QlikEntity reports. Because they are .pdf or image files, you cannot edit or preview an entity report in Qlik NPrinting Designer.
The available outputs depend on your reports and objects:
- QlikView reports: .pdf or .tiff.
QlikView objects (such as charts, sheets, or text boxes): .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .csv, .skv, .tab, and .png.
If objects are printable in QlikView, they can also be exported as: .pdf or .tiff.
- Qlik Sense objects: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .csv, .skv, .tab, and .png.
Creating a new QlikEntity report
Do the following:
- Select Reports in the Qlik NPrinting main menu, and then click Create report.
- Enter a Title for the report.
Select QlikEntity from the Type drop-down list.
Related fields appear.
- Select an app from the App drop-down list.
- Select a Connection.
- Open the Qlik object id drop-down list, and then select an object.
Leave the Enable check box selected.
If you clear the check box, the report will be ignored by the Qlik NPrinting scheduler service.
- The following selections are optional:
- Click Create.
Your report is ready to be added to a publish task. See: Creating publish tasks.