Creating a system notification
You can create a system notification from the system notification overview page.
Open the QMC: https://<QPS server name>/qmc
- Select System notifications in the QMC start page or from the Start drop-down menu to display the overview.
- Click Create new in the action bar.
The Edit system notification page is displayed.
In the Identification section, edit the following properties:
Identification properties Property Description Title The name of the system notification. Message The message the system notification will display on the mobile devices once distributed. Application link
The link to the Qlik Sense application in the format qliksenselink://<link to the Qlik Sense application>.
For example, qliksenselink://<my_server.com>/sense/app/<app_ID>.
- Edit the User section to select the users that will receive the system notification:
Tip noteTo remove all listed users, select Remove all users.
Select Add users to add a user.
A dedicated Users window is displayed.
- Select a user from the list or search for a user by clicking the search icon.
- Select Add to confirm the addition of the selected user.
- Edit the User groups section to select the user groups that will receive the system notification, or to create a new user group.
- Select Add group to add a user group.
- In the empty field, type the name of the user group you want to add.
- Tip noteTo remove a user group, select the remove icon.
The Custom properties section displays custom properties available for this resource. If no custom properties are available, this property group is empty. You must make a custom property available for this resource type before it will be displayed here.
Click Apply in the action bar to create and save the system notification.