Server-side extension log
Qlik Sense Engine Service (QES)
The following fields are specific to the server-side extension (SSE) log for the QES:
- ActiveUserDirectory: The user directory for the user.
- ActiveUserId: The ID of the user.
- EngineTimestamp: The time when the QES wrote the log message to file.
- EngineThread: The ID of the thread that was used when the QES wrote the log message to file.
- ProcessId: The ID of the QES process from which the log message originates.
QixRequestId: The ID established by the initiator of the request. If this member is not present, the RPC call is assumed to be a notification.
- AppId: The ID of the app that includes the call to the server-side extension (SSE) plugin through an analytic connection.
- App Title: The title of the app that includes the call to the SSE plugin through an analytic connection.
- SSEPlugin: If the log message was created during a call to the SSE plugin, the mapping/alias of that plugin, for example, SSEPython for a Python plugin. If the log message was created without a call to the SSE plugin, for example, while initializing the SSE, the value is a dash (-).
SSEPluginAddress: Two elements separated by a colon that define the analytic connection to the SSE plugin.
- <Host>: DNS name (or IP-address) of the plugin.
- <Port>: Port on which the plugin listens, typically 50051.
For example, localhost:50051.