In the search field, the following apply:
- Searches are performed on the entries listed in the tree view to the left.
- The asterisk operator, '*', meaning 'match of any character(s)', is supported.
- The separator operator, ';' (semicolon), meaning that several search criteria can be stated at the same time, is supported.
- Searches are not case sensitive, meaning that upper and lower case characters are treated as if they were the same.
- Searches automatically includes the extension .qvw.
doc*;test* will search for entries matching doc* or test*.
document;test adds the search for document.qvw;test.qvw; hence, the entries document.qvw and test.qvw will match.