This example takes you through removing an app from a cloud hub. In this example, the app you published with the tags US and Sweden on the cloud service cloud hub is no longer needed and needs to be removed from the cloud hub. You need to remove your app from the cloud hub by removing the tag and cloud hub properties on the app.
- Your administrator must have set up the distribution policies in Distribution policies - example.
You must have published an app to a cloud hub using the following example Step-by-step - Publishing an app to a collection.
This example uses the app Beginner's tutorial, available from Beginning with the basics.
- You must have access to the cloud hub to verify your app has been removed from the cloud hub.
- Move Beginner's tutorial to another stream.
Moving Beginner's tutorial to another stream
Do the following:
- Right-click Beginner's tutorial and select Manage properties.
- Remove the properties US, Sweden, collections, and Sales by clicking E on each value.
- Click Apply.
The app is removed from the cloud hub. You can republish to the cloud hub by adding custom properties to the app again.