This example takes you through publishing an app to a collection and viewing it in the cloud hub with tags. In this example, your organization uses both Qlik Cloud Services and Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes and has multiple cloud hubs. Your administrator has set up properties for both the tags as well as the cloud hubs. You need to publish your app with two tags on the Qlik Cloud Services cloud hub named cloud services for your organization's sales team.
- Your administrator has set up the distribution policies contained in Distribution policies - example.
- You have an app to publish. This example will use the app Beginner's tutorial, available from Beginning with the basics.
- You have access to the cloud hub to verify your app is published with the selected tags.
- Publish Beginner's tutorial with the US and Sweden tags on the Qlik Cloud Services cloud hub.
Publishing Beginner’s tutorial with the US and Sweden tags
Do the following:
- In your hub, right-click Beginner's tutorial and select Publish.
- Select a steam from the Stream name drop-down list.
- Click Manage.
- To select the Qlik Sense Enterprise cloud hub, select distribution from the drop-down list and select the value cloud services.
- To set the tags, select collections from the drop-down list and the values US and Sweden.
- To set the groups with access, select groupswithaccess from the drop-down list and select Sales.
- Click Apply.
- Click Publish.
The app is published to the stream. Qlik Sense will then publish it with the cloud service cloud hub in the tags US and Sweden. Log into the cloud hub to verify that the app is available with the tags.