The properties panel is available on the right-hand side when you are editing a visualization or a sheet. If it is hidden, click Show properties in the lower right-hand corner.If it is hidden, click Properties from the toolbar.If it is hidden, click Show properties in the lower right-hand corner.
Creating and editing visualizations
Depending on what visualization you are editing, you have different settings options. Typically, you can do the following:
- Edit titles
- Add dimensions and measures and specify how they are displayed
- Set the sorting order and sorting criteria
- Change the way the visualization appears on the sheets
- Enable viewing descriptions for the visualization, its measures and dimensions
Information noteYou cannot edit a linked visualizations, but you can choose to edit its master visualization from master items. The changes will be applied to all instances of the master visualization.
For sheets, you can:
- Edit sheet title and description
- Add a thumbnail for a sheet
- Change the grid spacing, sheet size, and layout
- Apply alternate states to the sheet
- Add actions triggered when users navigate to the sheet