This example takes you through publishing an app to cloud deployments. In this example, your organization uses two cloud deployments. Your administrator has set up properties for both the tags and the cloud hubs. You need to publish your app with tags to distribute it to the cloud deployments.
- Your administrator has set up the distribution policies contained in Distribution policies - example.
- You have an app to publish. This example will use the app Beginner's tutorial, available from Beginning with the basics.
- Publish Beginner's tutorial with the tags Region1 and Region2 to two cloud deployments.
Publishing Beginner’s tutorial with the Region1 and Region2 tags
Do the following:
- In your hub, right-click Beginner's tutorial and select Publish.
- Select a stream from the Stream name drop-down list.
- Click Manage.
- Select deployments from the drop-down list and select the value Region1.
- Repeat the previous step to add Region2.
- Click Apply.
- Click Publish.
The app is published to the stream and is also distributed to the two cloud deployments. The apps will appear in the Apps section of the Management Console, under the Staged tab. To make the app available to hub users, the tenant administrator must assign the app to a managed space.