Create, Discover, Collaborate
Keyboard navigation in Qlik Sense apps
You can now navigate using your keyboard in Qlik Sense apps. Keyboard navigation is supported both within the app overview page and within the Qlik Sense toolbar.
Details dialog in Data manager
You can now view the operations and transformations performed on tables and fields using the Details dialog. Details displays the current operations and transformations made to the selected table or field, in the order they are applied in the generated data load script. This enables you to easily see the source of a table or field, the current changes that have been made, and the sequence in which the changes have been applied.
Add data manually
You can now manually enter data in Add data in Data manager. Manual entry in Add data enables you to enter data into a table editor and then add it as a table in Data manager.
Additional functions for calculated fields
Additional functions are now available when you create calculated fields in Data manager.
A number of improvements have been made to visualizations and sheets:
- You can now scroll horizontally in a table.
- You can now control the bubble size and add jittering of data points in a distribution plot
- You can now use an expression to set the color of a box plot or a distribution plot.
- You can now display labels in a combo chart.
- You can now use an expression as the name of a sheet.
- You can now customize the message that is displayed when a calculation condition is not met.
- You can now add and refresh data in the sheet editor, without needing to go to the data manager.
New ODBC connectors
The Qlik ODBC Connector Package includes two new connectors: Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery.
SAML single logout
With SAML single sign-on (SSO), you only have to log in once to access several web sites. There is then a potential risk that one or more sessions are not properly closed. By using SAML single logout you eliminate that risk.