You can change between a visualization and a view of the data it represents.
When working with a visualization in analysis mode, you might need to take a look at the data behind a selection. For most visualizations, a table containing their data is available through the context menu.
Visualizations where data viewing is available
In the following visualizations you can change between the visualization and a view of its data in table form:
- Bar chart
- Box plot (with one or more dimensions)
- Combo chart
- Distribution plot
- Line chart
- Pie chart
- Pivot table
- Scatter plot
- Custom widget (with one or more dimensions)
Changing between visualization and data view
Do the following:
- Right-click on the visualization or click the hover menu .
- Select View data. If a selection has been made only the selected data will be shown.
- Right-click on the view of data and select View chart to go back to the visualization.