On this page
This example takes you through removing an app from cloud hub collections. In this example, the app you published to the collections US and Sweden on the cloud service cloud hub is no longer needed and needs to be removed from the collections. You need to remove your app from the collections by removing the collection and cloud hub properties on the app.
- Your administrator must have set up the distribution policies in Distribution policies - example.
You must have published an app to a collection using the following example Step-by-step - Publishing an app to a collection.
This example uses the app Beginner's tutorial, available from Beginning with the basics.
- You must have access to the collections to verify your app has been removed from the collection.
- Move Beginner's tutorial to another stream.
Moving Beginner's tutorial to another stream
Do the following:
- Right-click Beginner's tutorial and select Manage properties.
- Remove the properties US, Sweden, collections, and Sales by clicking E on each value.
- Click Apply.
The app is removed from the collections. You can republish to the collections by adding custom properties to the app again.