Create, Discover, Collaborate
Accelerated self-service with Qlik Sense chart suggestions
Qlik Sense chart suggestions make it easier to create a visualization by allowing you to simply drag and drop fields onto your sheets. Chart suggestions are created using the Cognitive Engine in Qlik, which leverages insights from the data loaded and combines them with best practices for data visualization.
Publishing an app from the hub
In Qlik Sense
Improvements based on customers feedback
- Grid size of an app sheet can now be customized with three different sizes: small, medium or large.
- You can now set custom abbreviations in the load script. For example, you can choose to use Billions instead of G.
- When clicking the Edit button of a Linked visualization, a new shortcut redirects you to editing the Master visualization item.
- New keyboard shortcuts for selection back/forward have been added.
- Support for multiple layers.
- Labels for point layers and area layers.
- Quick look up of countries, divisions, cities, postal code areas.
- Higher fixed upper limit of number of objects.
- Circle select with distance measure.
- Drill down support.
- Layer control, zoom limit and draw order.
- English or local name in the background map.
Keyboard navigation support for Qlik Sense hub
To improve accessibility, Qlik Sense hub now supports keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
Linking Qlik Sense Mobile to third-party applications
Qlik Sense Mobile can now interact with third party mobile applications through a custom generated URL (deep link). The link can be embedded within the third party mobile application, with appropriate selections and filters. Clicking the link opens the app in Qlik Sense Mobile with the filters and selections that were applied during original presentation. As a result, user experience is improved and context is provided when interacting with the app.
From Qlik Sense
Per-app VPN mode for Qlik Sense Mobile
Qlik Sense Mobile now works in a per-app VPN mode with the appropriate VMware Workspace ONE tunnel components. This helps secure network traffic between Qlik Sense Mobile and Qlik Sense Enterprise deployed behind a corporate firewall. With this addition, it is no longer necessary for device network traffic to go through a VPN. Only Qlik Sense Mobile apps are routed through the VPN, reducing load on the VPN server.
Allocations for new license types
Customers who have purchased Qlik Sense with support for the new Professional and Analyzer license types can now configure the allocation of these licenses in the QMC.
Analytic connections improvement
With Qlik Sense
Enable anonymous users to export data
From Qlik Sense