The following prerequisites must be fulfilled in order to use Qlik Sense .NET SDK:
- Qlik Sense 2.0 or above
.NET Framework 4.5.2 or above or .NET Core 2.1 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or above
- Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
- Libraries used by the Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
The MIT license model applies for the Newtonsoft Json library.
The Qlik Sense .NET SDK is available as a NuGet package on www.nuget.org. The Qlik Sense .NET SDK can also be obtained from the Qlik Download Site. Filter on Qlik Sense and the release, or search for “NetSDK” to get a list of the available versions.
- Specifications are subject to change during the continued development of Qlik Sense products.
- As changes are made to the Qlik Sense / Qlik Sense .NET SDK library in future releases, programs using typed object calls will have to recompile with the new type library in order to function with the new release.