The following prerequisites must be fulfilled in order to use Qlik Sense .NET SDK:
- Qlik Sense 2.0 or above
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or above
- Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
- Libraries used by the Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
The MIT license model applies for the Newtonsoft Json library.
Note: The Qlik Sense .NET SDK is available as a NuGet package on www.nuget.org The Qlik Sense .NET SDK can also be obtained from www.qlik.com. Log on with a registered customer or partner account, select Services > Customer Downloads and then select the Qlik Sense tab. Then filter on the product and on the release. The libraries can also be obtained from http://www.qlik.com/download. At the download site, you can search for “*NetSDK*” to get a list of the available versions.
- Specifications are subject to change during the continued development of Qlik Sense products.
- As changes are made to the Qlik Sense / Qlik Sense .NET SDK library in future releases, programs using typed object calls will have to recompile with the new type library in order to function with the new release.