A string indicating the origin of the data:
- [filename]: the data comes from a local file.
- INLINE: the data is entered inline in the load script.
- RESIDENT: the data comes from a resident table. The table name is listed.
- AUTOGENERATE: the data is generated from the load script (no external table of data source).
- Provider: the data comes from a data connection. The connector source name is listed.
- [webfile]: the data comes from a web-based file.
- STORE: path to QVD or TXT file where data is stored.
- EXTENSION: the data comes from a Server Side Extension (SSE).