The following prerequisites must be fulfilled in order to use Qlik Sense .NET SDK:
- Qlik Sense 2.0 or above
.NET Framework 4.5.2 or above or .NET Core 2.1 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or above
- Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
- Libraries used by the Qlik Sense .NET SDK libraries
The MIT license model applies for the Newtonsoft Json library.
The Qlik Sense .NET SDK is available as a NuGet package. The Qlik Sense .NET SDK can also be obtained from the Qlik Download Site. Filter on Qlik Sense and the release, or search for “NetSDK” to get a list of the available versions.
- Specifications are subject to change during the continued development of Qlik Sense products.
- As changes are made to the Qlik Sense / Qlik Sense .NET SDK library in future releases, programs using typed object calls will have to recompile with the new type library in order to function with the new release.