The Qlik Sense audit service is responsible for logging system events in the cloud environment. It allows you to trace the origin of changes in the system.
The audit service API can be used to log:
- App life cycle events (created, deleted, reloaded, updated)
- Changes to access control
- User log-ins and log-outs
- License assignments (including tenant license creation and user professional/analyzer assignment)
- spaces life cycle and assignment events (created, deleted, updated)
- generic link life cycle events (created, deleted, updated)
- other system events
To access the audit service API, you must have an Access Token, which you get from your IdP, or an API key. Include the Access Token or API key in an Authorization header when you make the API request.
The Qlik Sense stability index indicates how stable or mature an API is. The audit service API has the stability index:
This API is under development. Do not rely on it. It may change or be removed in future versions.