The following steps are required to create a custom QVX connector:
- Creating a new solution in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Adding QvxLibrary to your solution
- Implementing mandatory classes (Program.cs, QvEventLogConnection.cs, and QvEventLogServer.cs).
- Building your solution.
- Making your connector recognizable by QlikView or Qlik Sense.
- Installing your connector
To download the QVX SDK, go to the Qlik Download Site. In the Search field, enter "QVXsdk" to locate the QVX SDK files. Select the latest version.
Example solutions, based on the Windows Log files, can be found in folders where the zip file was extracted: