Deploying Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes
As part of a Qlik Sense Enterprise Multi-Cloud deployment, you can install Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes. This is an implementation of Qlik Sense Enterprise running on a Kubernetes cluster using containers. This approach allows deployments into Kubernetes clusters running in public or private clouds on customer managed infrastructures.
Before you install:
- Have your license key available with the capabilities enabled.Note: You will need to contact Qlik to obtain an updated LEF to enable your Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes.
- Check that your environment meets the system requirements. You need a running Kubernetes cluster to install
Installation and configuration
An implementation of Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes can vary depending on the configuration required. The following pages detail how to perform a basic installation followed by additional pages on the key elements required to do a production implementation:
- Pre-install checks
- Prepare for Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes
- Install Qlik Sense Enterprise on Kubernetes
- Post-install configuration