Qlik Sense performs the following procedure:
- The Qlik Sense Proxy Service (QPS) creates a proxy.
- The QPS starts the proxy.
- Hardware information is collected.
- The QPS writes the hardware information in the logs.
- The QPS installs the certificates.
In case of success, log entries are written in the following files throughout the procedure:
Error occurred while retrieving hardware information
|Description||Command=Start proxy;Result= -1;ResultText=Error occurred while retrieving hardware information|
|Message||The message may vary.|
|Action||Check the registry settings.|
Proxy will not be listening to port '443'
Port collisions may occur when internal services are started during the startup of the QPS:
Command=Start internal service;Result=-2147467259;ResultText=Error: Only one usage of each socket address
|Message||Proxy will not be listening to port '443' (most likely bound by another process)|
Proceed as follows: