Connecting to Qlik Sense using AirWatch
To connect to Qlik Sense from a mobile device using AirWatch per-app VPN, you must:
- Download the AirWatch Agent app
- Register the device
- Install a supported app or browser
To connect to Qlik Sense using AirWatch on iOS:
- Download the AirWatch Agent app.
Open AirWatch Agent and enroll using one of the available options:
- Email address
- Server details
- QR code
On the Authenticate screen, enter your user name and password and select Next.
- On the Secure screen, select Redirect & Enable to enable management of your device by installing the Device Manager configuration profile. You are redirected and asked for permission to open Settings. Select Allow.
- In Settings, select Install to install the Device Manager configuration profile, and then select Trust to confirm that you allow your device to be enrolled into remote management.
- Once the installation of the Device Manager configuration profile is complete, select Done. You will be redirected to AirWatch Agent where a Configure screen confirms that the authentication procedure is complete. Select Done.
In AirWatch Agent you can now manage your enrolled devices in the My Device portal.Note: You may be asked to create a device passcode to access AirWatch Agent. The passcode will be required every time you access the app. If you already have a passcode configured on your device you can enter it here to maintain the same passcode. If you enter a new passcode here it will overwrite your existing device passcode.
- Close AirWatch Agent.
- If you haven't installed VMware Tunnel already, open AirWatch Catalog, which has now been added to your device, and install it.
- Open VMware Tunnel app and select Continue to enable it.
- Open AirWatch Catalog and install the Qlik Sense Mobile app or one of the supported browsers.
For a list of mobile browsers that support the connection to Qlik Sense Enterprise through AirWatch per-app VPN, see System requirements for Qlik Sense.
- To connect to Qlik Sense for the first time using the Qlik Sense Mobile app, see Connecting to Qlik Sense from the Qlik Sense Mobile app.
To connect to Qlik Sense using AirWatch on Android, follow the instruction for your specific device found here: AirWatch Agent for Android.