Governance is critical in enterprise business intelligence. Qlik Sense delivers auditing, monitoring and logging using the QMC, applications, and log files to inform administrators and mitigate risks in deployments.
Qlik Sense supports auditing in the following ways:
- The repository database stores information about when the database was last changed and who made the change.
- The logging framework provides audit and security logs.
- The logs are centrally stored.
- The log format is resistant to injection from the Qlik Sense clients.
- The license logs are signed with a signature to protect them from tampering.