You can handle the communication between the Qlik License Service and the License Back-end with a proxy .
The Qlik License Service is included in Qlik Sense Enterprise
In a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows multi-node deployment, the Qlik License Service is installed on every node. You can manage the status of the Qlik License Service by starting and stopping the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher, listed in the list of services running in the
With Qlik Sense
In Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows, configuration of a proxy for the Qlik License Service is done using command line parameters. Both HTTP and HTTPS scheme are supported.
Do the following:
- Navigate to the services.conf file, which by default is located in:
- Locate the section [licenses.parameters], which by default contains the following lines:
- Add the line -proxy-uri=http://myproxy.example.com:8888 as shown below:
- Save the file and close.
- Restart the Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher, which handles the execution of the Qlik License Service.
- If you have a multi-node installation, repeat these steps for all the nodes in your installation.
Where "http://myproxy.example.com" is the address of your company's proxy, and "8888" is the port used by the proxy.