One or more Qlik Sense services did not start after installation
The Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) cannot start if there is no repository database, and if the QRS is not running, none of the other Qlik Sense services can start.
Restart the service, check the user account, restart the server, or check the logs.
Do the following:
- Stop the service and start it again.
- Check that the user that runs the Qlik Sense services is member of the Local Administrators group.
- Restart the server on which Qlik Sense is running.
- Check the log files for the service to see if there is any information regarding why the service has not started.
- If the steps in this topic do not solve the problem, uninstall and reinstall Qlik Sense.
You can also try changing the Start Type of the failing service from Automatic to Automatic (Delayed Start) in the Task Manager in Windows.
If you are using a domain administrator account, check that there is no problem related to the User Account Control (UAC).
The log files are available in the %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Log\<Service> folder.
Set the ServicesPipeTimeout setting in the Registry Editor in Windows to 120000 milliseconds (that is, two minutes). This is needed to give the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS) enough time to start.