Qlik Sense performs the following procedure:
- The Qlik Sense Engine Service (QES) sets the current execution mode (that is, server or desktop).
- The QES parses the command line arguments.
- The QES configures the logging.
- The QES detects the operating system and version.
- The QES initializes the collate and memory structures.
- The QES sets the termination handlers, starts the internal threads, and checks the license.
In case of success, log entries are written in the following files throughout the procedure:
|Description||Command=Start engine;Result=-1;ResultText=Error:Server crash|
|Message||Server crashed on registration|
Proceed as follows: