The Qlik Management Console (QMC) provides apps for monitoring system performance and usage on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows server nodes and for monitoring license usage.
The Operations Monitor and License Monitor apps are accessed from the QMC start page. The Monitoring apps link under GOVERNANCE in the navigation panel takes you to the Monitoring apps stream where you can start the individual apps.
The Operations Monitor app provides information about hardware utilization, such as server memory and CPU usage, active users, and reload task activity. It also provides summary and detailed information about errors, warnings, and log activities in the Qlik Sense server environment that can be used for troubleshooting.
The License Monitor app tracks license usage, and it facilitates monitoring changes to license allocation.
Additional Monitoring apps can be imported from %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps\. See Importing new Monitoring apps.
The additional Monitoring apps include:
- The Log Monitor app presents nearly all log data available and enables trend analysis and troubleshooting.
- The Sessions Monitor app shows log data about usage of apps.
- The Reloads Monitor app presents detailed information about reload data, both from the QMC and apps open in the hub.
- The Sense System Performance Analyzer app displays Qlik Sense performance across all nodes.
- The Sense Connector Logs Analyzer app provides insights into usage and errors of specific Qlik connectors.
- The App Metadata Analyzer app provides a holistic view of all your Qlik Sense apps, including granular level detail of an apps data model and its resource utilization.
The Monitoring apps provide historical status and trending data. Real-time status is provided by QMC management resources. Actions taken in response to issues revealed by the Monitoring apps are also performed in the QMC.