Qlik Sense performs the following procedure:
- A request is sent to the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS).
- The QRS checks that the app exists.
- The QRS checks that the user is allowed to duplicate the app.
- The QRS sends a request to the Qlik Sense Engine Service (QES).
- The QES makes a copy of the app.
In case of success, log entries are written in the following files throughout the procedure:
Resource not found
|Description||Command=Duplicate app;Result=-2146233074;ResultText=Error: Resource not found [LOCERR_PERSISTENCE_NOT_FOUND]:Resource not found(QVF header error (read))|
|Message||Duplicate failed. App 'Test' duplicated to 'Test(1)'. Additional info: 'Resource not found [LOCERR_PERSISTENCE_NOT_FOUND]:Resource not found(QVF header error (read))'|
|Action||Probable cause of error: The app has been deleted from disk. Try to import the app again.|