Qlik Sense performs the following procedure:
- A request is sent to the Qlik Sense Repository Service (QRS).
- The QRS checks that the app exists.
- The QRS checks that the user is allowed to open the app.
- The QRS sends a request to the Qlik Sense Engine Service (QES).
- The QES checks the access to the data set in the app.
- The QES loads the app and returns it.
In case of success, log entries are written in the following files throughout the procedure:
Your account is inactive
|Description||Command=Open app;Result=403;ResultText=Error: Security|
|Message||Your account is inactive. Contact your administrator to activate it. (HTTP code: 403)|
|Action||Contact the Qlik Sense system administrator to obtain the correct access rights.|