The Qlik Management Console (QMC) provides apps for monitoring system performance and usage on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows server nodes and for monitoring license usage.
Additional Monitoring apps can be imported from %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps\. See Importing new Monitoring apps.
The additional Monitoring apps include:
- The Log Monitor app presents nearly all log data available and enables trend analysis and troubleshooting.
- The Sessions Monitor app shows log data about usage of apps.
- The Reloads Monitor app presents detailed information about reload data, both from the QMC and apps open in the hub.
- The Sense System Performance Analyzer app displays Qlik Sense performance across all nodes.
- The Sense Connector Logs Analyzer app provides insights into usage and errors of specific Qlik connectors.
- The App Metadata Analyzer app provides a holistic view of all your Qlik Sense apps, including granular level detail of an apps data model and its resource utilization.
The Monitoring apps provide historical status and trending data. Real-time status is provided by QMC management resources. Actions taken in response to issues revealed by the Monitoring apps are also performed in the QMC.