For this tutorial, you need the following:
- Qlik Replicate installed on a computer in your network
- For the Oracle source:
- Access to the HR schema tables that are part of the Oracle database installation
- system/<password> for an admin user
If these tables are not available, contact your Oracle database administrator.
For the target: A Microsoft SQL Server database with the default tempdb system database (used to store the target tables).
This can be installed on your local computer.
- For the Qlik Replicate Console, one of the following Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 and above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
For more information about the requirements for working with Qlik Replicate, see Installing Qlik Replicate.