This section describes how to install Qlik Replicate on Linux and contains the following topics:
- Replicate instances and services on Linux
- Linux installation prerequisites and procedures
- Replicate server procedures
- Upgrading Qlik Replicate
- Uninstalling Qlik Replicate
- Working with additional Replicate instances
- Changing the Data Directory location on Linux
For information on supported Linux platforms, see Supported Linux platforms.
For all command line operations involving files such as arep_login.sh, only the bash shell is supported.
- The commands for installing, upgrading and uninstalling Qlik Replicate must be run as root or using the sudo command.
- All of the commands and examples in this section assume that Qlik Replicate is being installed/upgraded/uninstalled as root.
- The login shell for the root user must be set to bash.