Setting advanced connection properties
In the Advanced tab, you can set advanced properties.
- Encryption key name: Enter name of the encryption key defined in the User: NAV tab in ARC.
Encryption key value: Enter value of the encryption key specified in the Encryption key name field above.Note:
For a detailed explanation of how to encrypt session between Replicate and ARC endpoints, see Encrypting communications between Replicate and ARC data sources.
- Fixed NAT: Select this to indicate that the connection is made with a fixed network address translation.
- Timeout: Enter the amount of time, in seconds, to wait for interactions before disconnecting. 0 indicates that the system does not timeout. The default value is 0.
- Event wait: Enter the maximum amount of time (in seconds) to wait for a change event to take place before the system times out. The default value is 300.
- CDC batch size: Enter the maximum number of change events that can be transferred in a single batch. The default value is 200.
- Bulk batch size: Enter the unloading batch size. The default value is 100.
- Trace: Select this to enable tracing for the change processing.
Internal parameters are parameters that are not exposed in the UI. You should only use them if instructed by Qlik Support.
To add internal Qlik Replicate parameters:
Click the Internal Parameters link.
The Internal Parameters dialog box opens.
- In the edit box, type the name of the parameter you need to add and then click it.
- The parameter is added to the table below the search box with its default value.
- Change the default value as required.
- To reset the parameter value to its default, click the "Restore default value" icon at the end of the row.
You can view a summary of your settings by clicking the Setting Summary link. This is useful if you need to send a summary of your settings to Qlik Support.