The Mail parameters define the mail server used to send notifications.
To set the Mail parameters:
Click the Mail Settings sub-tab and enter the following information:
- Mail server: Specify the outgoing mail server you wish to use to send task and server notifications, for example, smtp.example.com.
- Port: Specify the port number where the mail server is located. The default value is 25.
- Use SSL: Select to connect to the mail server (for sending notifications) using SSL.
Verify peer: Select if you want the mail server to send a certificate proving its identity. On Windows, the certificate will be authenticated using the default CA certificates.
- CA Path: On Linux, specify the location of the server CA certificate.
- Verify host: Select to verify that the host name in the certificate matches the host name of the mail server.
- Anonymous login: Select to allow a Qlik Replicate user to access the mail server without having to provide any user credentials.
- User name: Specify the user name for logging in to the SMTP Server.
- Password: Specify the password for logging in to the SMTP Server.
- Sender email address: Enter the email address that sends the email notifications. This is the address that appears in the From field of the email notification.
- Send test email: Click to open the Send Test Email dialog box.
- Email address for test email: Type an email address to receive a test email message from the server you configured. Use this to determine that the Mail Parameters you defined are valid.
Click the Save toolbar button to save all of your changes.Note:
If you made changes that you do not want to keep, click Discard to discard all changes before you make changes to any of the other settings.