Qlik Replicate is tasked with replicating data within an organization, a task which involves reading from source endpoints (such as databases) and writing to target endpoints (including databases, files, and queuing systems).
This section provides important information for protecting the data that Qlik Replicate stores and replicates.
In this section:
- Securing access to the Qlik Replicate Web UI
- Setting up HSTS on Replicate
- Setting Up Qlik Replicate console HTTPS support
- Setting Up Qlik Replicate Server HTTPS support
- TLS Support
- Changing the server password
- Protecting Replicate passwords
- Client password considerations
- Encrypting the user permissions file
- Securing connections to endpoints
- Application security
- Using external credentials
- Controlling execution of user-defined commands