The following limitations apply:
- The File Channel endpoint does not support Full LOB mode.
- You cannot use the Full Load resume function if you are using the File Channel endpoint. To resume a Full Load operation, you must delete the original data and then run the task again.
- You must delete the File Channel folder before restarting an Apply Changes task.
After modifying an existing transformation in a remote File Channel task, both the local and the remote File Channel tasks need to be restarted (by selecting the Reload Target run option in both tasks).
Control tables defined for the local File Channel task but not for the remote File Channel task will not be created on the remote task’s target endpoint.
For information on defining Control Tables, see Control tables.
- If the local task fails, or is stopped, it is possible that the Full Load operation in the remote task will not complete successfully.
- The source_lookup Data Enrichment function is not supported. For more information on this function, see Data Enrichment functions
- The Unsuspend table option is not supported.
The following functionality is not supported by the local File Channel task and should be set in the remote File Channel task only:
The following functionality is not supported by the remote File Channel task and should be set in the local File Channel task only:
- Metadata only run options