To configure and create notifications, click the Notifications sub-tab.
You use notifications to send messages about events that occur when running tasks in Qlik Replicate. Notifications are sent to inform users of any change in the system state, including:
- A task is started or stopped
- Latency is too high
- Memory utilization is too high
- Disk utilization is too high
- An error or a specific type of error occurred
You can manage notifications that you create from the Notifications list. This list provides you with information about each notification defined and lets you activate/deactivate a notification. In addition, you can make changes to the definitions of existing notifications or delete them.
The following topics describe how to define notifications in Qlik Replicate:
To open the Notifications page:
From the Server view, click Notifications from the menu list at the left. The Notifications sub-tab is displayed.
Notifications are sent by:
- An email message to the default list of users and/or to a custom list of users.
- Writing an entry in the Windows Event Log.
- Displaying a message in the Qlik Replicate Console.