User Preferences: Printing
In the Chart Colors group, it is possible to specify an override setting for all output from charts. It is possible to select one of three alternative settings:
- Use Chart Settings: The intrinsic chart settings regarding color or b/w will always be used.
- Force Color: All bitmap charts will be printed in color, irrespective of their Colors settings in the document.
- Force Charts to Print in Black and White: All bitmap charts will be printed in b/w, irrespective of their Colors settings in the document.
- Set Print Defaults for New Objects: This button opens the Page Setup dialog where the page margins and page orientation can be set.
- Bypass Postscript for Printing (slow): Due to the interaction between Microsoft graphics libraries and certain printer Postscript drivers, the sharpness of printouts from Print Sheet may occasionally be less than expected. This can be avoided by checking this alternative. It may however result in significantly longer printing times (up to several minutes).