User Preferences: Security
In this tab it is possible to choose to override one or more parts of the QlikView security measures against hostile macros and scripts embedded in QlikView document. No warning dialogs prompting the user to accept potentially harmful code will be shown. Use these options with caution and only when working with well-known documents.
- Module (Allow CreateObject and File Access): Mark this box to disable QlikView checks for macros containing CreateObject calls or accessing external files.
- Script (Allow database write and execute statements): Mark this box to disable QlikView checks for scripts containing the execute command and mode is write qualifier in select statements.
- Launch (Start programs and documents from button, script, module): Mark this box to disable QlikView checks for starting external programs from QlikView script, module or buttons.
- File (Save doc and export data to file): Mark this box to disable QlikView checks for saving or exporting to files with suspect file extensions.
- Confirm Launch from Macro: Unless this alternative is deselected, the user will be prompted to confirm the launch of other applications from a macro.