Configuring Qlik Sense to allow users to publish a link to shared content
You must create a Qlik Sense security rule and configure the Qlik Sense repository to allow QlikView to publish links on the Qlik Sense hub.
Adding a shared content security rule
Enable shared content by creating a new security rule in the Qlik Sense Management Console.
Do the following:
- In the Qlik Sense Management Console, click Security Rules.
- Click Create new at the bottom of the page.
- In the Identification section add a name and rule description. You can use the suggestions in the following table:
Field Value Name SharedContentCreate-AllUsersFromUserGroupName Description All users from the domain UserGroupName are allowed to create shared content
In the Basic section, select the Create action.
- Ensure that the Read action is cleared.
- Complete the action rule definition using the values in following image and by replacing UserGroupName with the name of your authentication user group.
- In the Basic section type SharedContent_* as a Resource filter.
(Optional) If you want all authenticated users to be allowed to share QlikView content, type !user.IsAnonymous() in the Conditions box.
- Click Apply.
The security rule is added to the Qlik Sense Management Console for authenticated users.