Enabling QlikView cycle group fields
QlikView charts with cycle groups applied as dimensions can be added to Qlik NPrinting reports.
If a chart with cycle group fields is added as a table, you can select which field of the cycle group to display. To show different active fields, you need to add the same chart again, and set a different active field. You can add the same chart as an image or a level, but cannot choose to display a specific field.
Selecting a cycle group field in Qlik NPrinting tables
You can set one active field per table.
Do the following:
- Open the report in Qlik NPrinting Designer.
- On the left pane, right-click on Tables, and select Add objects.
- A new window will open. Select the QlikView chart that contains a cycle group dimension.
- On the left pane, expand your chart to show the dimensions available. Click on the dimension with cycle group you want to use.
- Go to the Properties window, and open the Use This Group Field drop-down menu.
- Select the active field that you want to use.